I am grateful that:
• I do not want the new iPhone X.
• I am going to visit my granddaughter at college tomorrow.
• I am not Angelina Jolie.
• I am a member of an awesome church.
• I do not have a dog.
• I am married to a caring man.
• I live in a country where democracy will prevail.
• I belong to a family that communicates well and often.
• I had a clear mammogram yesterday.
A few things to note:
• All of these gratitudes begin with “I.”
• Even the gratitudes that seem humorous and trivial have profound meaning behind them.
• Every day I am reminded of the gratitudes that my mom offered ever day: her health, her friends and family, her life, and her faith.