Here’s my current list of solo activities that I love. Since I am a somewhat an ADHD kind of person, I love the variety. A little of this, a little of that, then back to a little of this! A half an hour at an activity seems just about right.
• Jigsaw puzzle—while eating a dish of Wheaties
• Walking—while talking on the phone or looking at nature
• Reading—while lying down on the couch
• Knitting-while listening to music or a message on YouTube
• Cooking—while listening to the Great Course I’m taking
• Meditating—while doing NOTHING else
I am aware of how privileged I am to have the luxury of personal list of joyful activities.